Sam (@theSamParr) and Andrew (@awilkinson) break down billionaire Jorge Paulo Lemann. Lemann has built his fortune by acquiring consumer businesses and running them profitably by slashing costs. He famously sells all corporate jets when he acquires a company. The guys then get into a brainstorm on Andrew's new media company, how to create healthier babies, and "health managers".
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (0:00) Intro
* (3:00) Billie of the Week: Jorge Paulo Lemann
* (35:00) How Andrew is building a local media business empire
* (43:25) How to create a better baby
* (49:00) What is a "health manager"?
* (56:40) How much money is enough?