Episode 431: Sam Parr (@TheSamParr) and entrepreneur, Nick Huber (@sweatystartup), talk about traits of successful entrepreneurs, a new powerful sales trick, how to run multiple businesses at a time, and more.
Want to see more MFM? Subscribe to the MFM YouTube channel here.
SHAAN'S NEW DAILY NEWSLETTER --> shaanpuri.com
*The 50th Law by 50 Cent & Robert Greene
* Bolt Storage Investor Portal
* Do you love MFM and want to see Sam and Shaan's smiling faces? Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
(02:50) - Nick Intro & How MFM Blew Up His Life
(08:35) - Successful entrepreneuer traits
(31:00) - A powerful sales trick
(39:00) - Nick's tweet about SJWs
(47:00) - Running multiple businesses at the same time
(50:55) - Selling vs Cash-Flowing
Past guests on My First Million include Rob Dyrdek, Hasan Minhaj, Balaji Srinivasan, Jake Paul, Dr. Andrew Huberman, Gary Vee, Lance Armstrong, Sophia Amoruso, Ariel Helwani, Ramit Sethi, Stanley Druckenmiller, Peter Diamandis, Dharmesh Shah, Brian Halligan, Marc Lore, Jason Calacanis, Andrew Wilkinson, Julian Shapiro, Kat Cole, Codie Sanchez, Nader Al-Naji, Steph Smith, Trung Phan, Nick Huber, Anthony Pompliano, Ben Askren, Ramon Van Meer, Brianne Kimmel, Andrew Gazdecki, Scott Belsky, Moiz Ali, Dan Held, Elaine Zelby, Michael Saylor, Ryan Begelman, Jack Butcher, Reed Duchscher, Tai Lopez, Harley Finkelstein, Alexa von Tobel, Noah Kagan, Nick Bare, Greg Isenberg, James Altucher, Randy Hetrick and more.
Additional episodes you might enjoy:
• #224 Rob Dyrdek - How Tracking Every Second of His Life Took Rob Drydek from 0 to $405M in Exits
• #209 Gary Vaynerchuk - Why NFTS Are the Future
• #178 Balaji Srinivasan - Balaji on How to Fix the Media, Cloud Cities & Crypto
* #169 - How One Man Started 5, Billion Dollar Companies, Dan Gilbert's Empire, & Talking With Warren Buffett
• #218 - Why You Should Take a Think Week Like Bill Gates
• Dave Portnoy vs The World, Extreme Body Monitoring, The Future of Apparel Retail, "How Much is Anthony Pompliano Worth?", and More
• How Mr Beast Got 100M Views in Less Than 4 Days, The $25M Chrome Extension, and More