In this episode Shaan (@ShaanVP) reveals the creation of the first My First Million NFT. Sam (@theSamParr) and Shaan also talk about Laird Hamilton's Superfood company, whether people should lie more, and they share their reactions to an recent twitter thread. They close out the episode with ideas around other niches Figs could work for, opportunities with crypto conferences, and in creating retreats.
* The MFM NFT - https://bit.ly/MFM-NFT
* Stripe for Vice - https://twitter.com/mrskylor/status/1437182707675504640
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (1:53) Laird Hamilton's publicly traded company
* (6:04) The battery theory
* (10:17) The MFM NFT
* (14:08) The Stripe for vice story
* (20:00) Should people lie more?
* (23:32) Figs for construction
* (35:40) Meet George Barber
* (37:12) Meow Wolf for immersive experiences
* (41:11) Two bit circus
* (44:15) The big opportunities with crypto conferences
* (47:29) Event & retreat opportunities
* (51:36) What success can look like in VC