Sam (@theSamParr) is joined by Andrew (@awilkinson) to catch up. They spend the first half of the episode talking about the investments they've each made in 2021. Andrew then dives into a more obscure investment he made: a bakery! He explains it's more for fun than profit. Andrew also drops some great hacks: how he saves time on email and how he networks with billionaires.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (4:24) The entrepreneur lifestyle and the stress that comes with it
* (12:45) Sam and Andrew talk about their recent investments
* (45:20) Andrew bought a bakery. Here's what he's doing with it
* (53:10) How to make your hometown cool
* (55:52) Henry Singleton: better than Warren Buffett
* (1:02:28) Andrew's email hack and how he donates
* (1:11:25) Why Andrew is the king of networking