In this episode Shaan (@ShaanVP) shares why you should ask for that raise and Sam (@theSamParr) pokes holes in the $75K happiness study. They also debate whether it is better to own the entirety of a smaller company or a piece of a bigger one. The two also talk about MMA fights and how you can package that appeal, the future of maps, and a fractional vacation home company. Sam also shares the story around Wayne Huizenga, this week's Billy of the Week.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (1:48) Spending time in the Hamptons
* (3:11) The Jake Paul fight
* (6:59) The local MMA fight
* (11:00) Chasing the sensation of feeling alive
* (15:06) The $75K happiness study
* (19:50) How Shaan got insights on his teams wellbeing
* (24:08) The future of maps
* (34:10) Billy of the Week: Wayne Huizenga
* (44:48) Pacasso for your next vacation home
* (49:48) To own all of a small company or a piece of a big one
* (59:40) Ask for a raise today