In this episode Shaan (@ShaanVP) and Sam (@theSamParr) predict what venture capital will look like in the future. Shaan breaks down the different ways someone can win as a VC and also explains how SPACs work. The guys also talk about a company providing dummy data, the allure of a recruiting agency, and we learn about Harold Alfond - this week's billy of the week.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (3:30) Sam's book of the week
* (9:58) Tonic Fake Data
* (17:18) Recruiting as a solopreneur
* (21:10) Amazon liquidation
* (31:22) Sam's Costco return story
* (34:24) Shaan's Halloween costume rule
* (37:09) Billy of the week - Harold Alfond
* (48:18) Charitable donations
* (57:15) The future of venture capital
* (63:03) How SPACs work
* (70:22) The ways to win as a VC
* (74:53) The $200 million dollar graffiti artist