In this two-part episode, Sam (@theSamParr) and Shaan (@ShaanVP) start off with ideas on building brands around pop culture, discuss the drama around the private space race, and talk about a few business-in-a-box concepts. In the second part they interview Andrew Gazdecki (@agazdecki) from MicroAcquire. They talk about how Andrew raised $3.5M this week, discuss MicroAcquire's role as a market network, and successful niches to build in.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (:) Intro
* (:) Building brands around pop culture
* (:) The private race into space
* (:) Bill's lemonade stand
* (:) Service based businesses-in-a-box
* (:) Meet Andrew Gazdecki
* (:) The buy & build MBA - Soldstock.io
* (:) Market networks
* (:) Andrew's first company
* (:) What Andrew did after selling his first company
* (:) Successful niches to build in