Sam (@theSamParr) & Shaan (@ShaanVP) do a little Q&A in this episode. They talk about their financial goals, their romantic relationships, and what they would do if they were 21 again. They finish off the episode talking about the podcast growth, live events, and brainstorm a few ideas around community and sports you can do as you get older.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (1:19) - Intro
* (4:00) - The Twitter bio paradox
* (6:15) - Intro to Q&A
* (6:30) - Q1 - What's it like to be rich?
* (11:51) - Q2 - What do you read/research outside business?
* (14:03) - Q3 - How did success influence your romantic relationships?
* (20:34) - Q4 - What pandemic behavior do you want to keep?
* (22:00) - Q5 - If you were 21 again, what would you be doing?
* (25:44) - Q6 - What's your best purchase over $2K & best under $100?
* (27:52) - Podcast growth update
* (29:55) - On growth plateaus
* (32:47) - Live event update
* (34:53) - Community around the "neighborhood 7/11"
* (44:25) - The new golf
* (53:53) - Outro