Shaan (@ShaanVP) and Sam (@TheSamParr) go in on the courses industry. They break down the different types of course business categories, how to build them, and how to grow them. Shaan also talks about a Twitter fight he got into that got him blocked. The guys finish the episode by brainstorming on ideas ranging from "a bar-in-a-box" to selling ice to capitalizing on real estate vacancies.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (5:48) Why Shaan got into a Twitter argument
* (18:21) Is On Deck the most over-hyped course company?
* (23:35) The guide to course businesses
* (45:30) How IPaaS (Irish Pub as a Service) is making millions
* (53:32) Making money selling ice?
* (58:41) Profiting from vacant office spaces