Shaan (@ShaanVP) and Sam (@TheSamParr) dive deep into 75 Hard: what it is, who's behind it, and why it's so successful. From there they talk about a similar business: Beachbody. Beachbody does over $1B in sales, but the way they generate their profits will surprise you. The guys also brainstorm on "HackerNews for X" ideas and how to pull them off. Towards the end, Sam challenges Shaan on why he's running so many businesses and not focusing on just one.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (2:00) Talking pod growth
* (8:20) Shaan's funny story from college
* (13:12) "HackerNews for X"
* (30:12) What is 75 Hard?
* (35:30) How Beachbody became a $1B behemoth
* (52:04) Sam challenges Shaan on doing many businesses instead of focusing