Shaan (@ShaanVP) and Sam (@TheSamParr) break down the events business step-by-step. Sam explains how he grew HustleCon from nothing into a powerhouse. Sam shares numbers and the techniques he used to generate sales and keep costs low. It's a masterclass on how to run an events business. The guys also discuss the "Billie of the Week" Sam Bankman-Fried, and how he became a billionaire at 29 from crypto. At the end, they brainstorm on the idea of "accountability coaching for X".
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (1:20) The amazing story of how Sam Bankman-Fried made his fortune by the age of 29
* (14:01) How a gambler beat Vegas and a kid took over the internet
* (22:27) Sam explains how to run and scale a profitable event step-by-step
* (47:07) Brainstorming on "accountability coaching for X"