In this episode Shaan (@ShaanVP) is joined by Steph Smith (@stephsmithio) for an idea packed episode. They start off talking about opportunities around spending your FSA dollars and on swag packs. They transition to talk about the role of automation at companies and Steph shares how she would go about automating repetitive parts of her role. The end the episode talking about Steph's new course, approaches to building a company, and Fidelity allowing trading accounts for teenagers.
* Want Steph's course? You can find it at https://doingtimeright.com
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (1:06) Intro
* (2:20) Ideas around spending your FSA dollars
* (15:58) Ideas around giving out awesome swag
* (21:52) The role of chief automation officer
* (27:37) Building a company around automation
* (35:03) Giving away free alcohol as marketing
* (41:22) How Steph invests her time & money
* (43:50) Steph's new course - doingtimeright.com
* (47:44) Approaches to building a company
* (51:39) Fidelity allowing teenagers on the platform
* (56:52) How to find Steph online